Kerrie Maurer Poems
- Being Heard Not Being Here After all the distrust All the ...
- Ending Of My Life After what you said I felt my heart ...
- A Chance Every choice you make Right or wrong Good or ...
- Without You I lost you long ago Unable to get you back All ...
- Anger Its been so long Its been so late everyday still its ...
- What Did I Do Wrong Inside me theres a voice that wants to ...
- Missing Pieces Everytime I open up Everytime I trust I get ...
Over the course of my life many things have happened. Most of the events were very traumatic due to this result my family was split apart. I've had a hard life its still hard but that is my fault for not working at solving my issues. My emotions came out as words on paper later leading to my poetry. Every poem has a story and every poem is a piece of my life. My poetry is basically the story of me... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kerrie Maurer
Being Heard Not Being Here
After all the distrust
All the pain
All the beating and isolation
I meet you
I told myself ill never open up again
As each time I do I'm hurt
You told me I can open up
I can trust you
That your different
You'll never give up on me
You show it most of the time
You've proven you can withstand it
Your life was threatened an still you stood
But it comes to be now your gone
You say your always here for me
You'll be here when I need you
These past few weeks say otherwise
I needed you by my side
I cried terrified and alone
Lost and unsure