Khushbeen Kaur Poems
- Ray Of Hope! A silent ray of hope appeared Far across the ...
- Biggest Lie Life's Got! I thought you would, you dint I ...
- The So Called 'Mad' :) Ever seen a mad guy Dancing on his ...
- Hold My Hand Hold my hand, I won't mind Little effort you ...
- My Life Said Sorry A Little La... The show was going ...
- Its So Cold Outside! The breeze isn't restful, it hurts like ...
- Mr. Stranger In Fedora Hat :) A face with a smile, As I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Khushbeen Kaur
Ray Of Hope!
A silent ray of hope appeared
Far across the ocean
Or just a lust
because it is too early to trust
trust, as it has always been mistreated
taken for granted and cheated
by those who wanted to play
to feel the emotion without returning the pay
Impatient I will always be
As hard as I try
Leaving on time to heal
Or should I still stand by?