Kim Hilliker Poems
- When You Think Of Me The time has come for me to go It's ...
- The Pleasure Of Contentment As I reflect for a moment to ...
- Your Love You touch my heart often by being you
- Teachers It's not fully accredited for all and to the extent ...
- Finding Your Way Home It's easy to get lost trying to find ...
- Nature, Nurture And Self-Estee... Blessed are those who ...
- I Am... I am free… -No more nostalgically hoping for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Yesterday does not define you, it only indicates your past choices.''N/A
I KNOW That...None
I really don't know anything about anything.
I BELIEVE That...
Sometimes nothing matters, and sometimes everything matters.
Consequences for ...
''Poets create worlds through a minimal of words.''None
''Our thoughts are as powerful as our words. When you commit to a negative thought process, you actualize a derogatory subconsciousness and reality.''None
''When two souls are comfortable in their own skin as individuals, they may merge into a mutually repectful and loving union whereby they will enhance each others' lives without detriment.''None
Comments about Kim Hilliker
When You Think Of Me
The time has come for me to go
It's time now to move on
‘Tis the end of watching sunsets
And seeing morning's dawn
Don't shed tears on my depart
Or mourn the death that's mine
Just merrily please celebrate
With eat and drink and wine
You and I shall meet again
At another time and place,
And our union will be marked
By a familiar smiling face
When you speak of me until then,
Don't glorify my name;
Rather yet, be honest,
And keep my memory the same
As for now what you must do
Is keep on keeping on
Without dwelling upon the reasons