Kimberly Hope Poems
- A Frightening Nightmare I had a nightmare about you, but ...
- Seeing Prey
- As Long As I Love You Money don't mean a thing baby, we ...
- Missing You I miss you, I miss you so bad it's driving me ...
- Memories. Memories. Memories. Memories. Memories. ...
- Love I believe in the things I see, but I can't believe I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kimberly Hope
A Frightening Nightmare
I had a nightmare about you,
but their is nothing I can do.
I think that I ought to tell you,
only it's frightened me.
Frightened me so much;
I can not cry,
I am afraid to talk of anything,
in secret I am shaking wildly,
it feels as if my chest has been stabbed thoroughly.
This nightmare can not even be remembered,
yet is is so strong
that I can not even think straight,
it has frightened past relieving capabilities.
I don't understand any of this,
why would this happen?
Why me, you, even us?
Maybe if I can just let go;
let the ...