Kinyua Karanja Poems
- A Convict I was truly a convict Declared guilty of sin by ...
- First In, First Served Hey! You! Young man, look Show some ...
- Taste Of Love I was in shackles of loneliness, Bounds by ...
- Wrong Guy I messed with the wrong guy And from that I learnt...
- Old Is Gold Let no melancholia rob your joy For life a thing...
- I'm Saved For me I will do the best Even if it means to ...
- Our Secrets I think everybody would admit Though not in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Truth is something that hurts especially when it's against you.You wish if it were a lie.''Kinyua Karanja
''I would rather know the truth and get hurt than live in lie''Kinyua Karanja
''Optimism is very good for your life but over optimism is dangerous for your health when it fails.''Kinyua Karanja.
''Show me a person of flattery tongue, a man of adulation words and I will show you an insincere, selfish and hypocrite character.''Flattery, Kinyua Karanja
''Being rude is like exposing your nude,Kinyua Karanja,2015 poem; Harmonized evil
Being polite is right,
Choose light and live right.''
I was truly a convict
Declared guilty of sin by verdict
Of the most highest just juror
I was a life time wrongdoer
I deserved death penalty.
Heavily laden with guilty
A friend saw my distress
Being compassionate of my stress
Set out to help
When he heard my yelp
Leaving his noble life in heaven
He was born among men
I did all the mistakes
For him blame to takes
In world court of laws
Jury raised its jaws
He bore all the shame
And took all the blame
That was mine alone
He was a sacrificial lamb, one
Without blemish or defects