KOSHAL SHARMA Poems
- I Am drowned in an empty pond missed the way in a round ...
- Quest It wasn’t meant to be good though it seemed to be As ...
- Every Time And Always Every time something i want to ...
- Try You may be tired or broken, feel stretched or may ...
- Save My Soul screaming and screaming.. save my soul. both ...
- I Lost.. emblems of peace had gone.. sences for joy had ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about KOSHAL SHARMA
drowned in an empty pond
missed the way in a round
feeling lonely when everybody is around
keeping rememember two eyes
that shine, that bright, those talking eyes.
lost the ambition i recently found
the embarrassment i felt when everybody gave me a smile
the candles i want to light, the passion i want to ignite
flawn away like a dream
an only question and so many answers.
still am failed to find my own ground