Kovan White Poems
- My Grandma! ! ! You don’t know how good it feels To say ...
- Rhyme Book -Let’s coincide -We can do it right -We’ll be ...
- Time Heals Old Wounds Given all that’s happened in the ...
- A Man's Pain A man’s pain There’s no time limit on how long...
- Camping Dirt and rocks truly rule this event The bugs are ...
- Love! It’s like the morning rise Or that occasional ...
- Mother's Day, Everyday The best mom in the world what more ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kovan White
My Grandma! ! !
You don’t know how good it feels
To say you’re my grandma
You make me feel it’s real
With all the power instilled
You guided me into the truth
What a life learning boost
I want to thank you for that
And never turning your back
On me and everyone else
We all call it a fact
As important as the sun is
When it warms up the earth
As the moon shine the night
Nothing compares to your worth
All I do is think of you
As my wife carries my seed
On how to rise him or her right
From a little baby
So go and enjoy the peanut ...