Kurt Beard Poems
- Noninspired Somedays I don't want to write Most days I don't...
- Spring Springs Birds bellow Squirrels scamper Flowers ...
- Be Still I am lost in the night A haze of thought glowing ...
- There Is Change There is change There is thought The mind ...
- Out Of Darkness Sometimes I stare into the darkness Seeing a...
- On Poem I like poetry You can break the rule of grammar ...
- The Grass Is Greener They say the grasses is greener on the ...
Kurt Beard has been published in " Questions for Water; a Book of Poems" a poetry compilation by the Artist-in-Residence Program, the State of Ohio Proletariat program and the Wexner Center for the Arts. He has also been published in the Malone College Literary Magazine.
His poems are often a reflection on the emotion of life and his Christian faith.
Employment: Consulting Property Management Director at Cardinal Management (February 2015-Present) JCPenney Fine Jewelry Expert (October 2013-Present)
Education B.S. Christian Ministries: Indiana Wesleyan University (2005)
Learn more about Kurt Beard at http: //www.kurtabeard.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Kurt Beard
Somedays I don't want to write
Most days I don't know what to write
Today I force myself
My first attempt was poor
I shared it anyway
This is worse
There is no meaning
The words are an empty thought
A sad, unorganized place keeper
Something to say I accomplished this
A poem for the sake of poetry
Words to accomplish a goal
Words largely without thought or care
It might be nice to write without care
What could the meaning be?
Can words without thought have a meaning?
Is it possible not to care about the words I write
They are me and I am ...