Lady Lyrical Kay
Lady Lyrical Kay Poems
- Don'T Judge A Book By Its Cove... Don't ever judge a book by ...
- Losing Myself (Writtten 1/31/1... Minding my business, I ...
- Fate 1 I figured one day, that, that fate would come my way, ...
- Pain What was your reason why? said you loved me and lied, ...
- I Am Me. I am that girl Trisey. I am that 15 yr. old girl, ...
- Teardrop Why release me from where I never wanted to be, then...
- Deep In Me Deep in me, I want to become a better person, I ...
She was born December 15th,1991. Three years later she was adopted in the Clark Family. She had a beautiful, very imaginative childhood. When she was in 5th Grade she met a girl named Shelbie. At the time, she thought poems were not cool. But when the time came for her to mature slowly into the 'real world' things began to change.
As she got older, she began to collide with problems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lady Lyrical Kay
Don'T Judge A Book By Its Cover
Don't ever judge a book by its cover,
because only the good things you look for are in the index,
but what you skim over,
makes you feel you're too complex.
Just being mentioned,
it happens alot.
Read between the lines,
you'll never know what you'll find,
if you're illiterate,
go get help, so you can mind.
Mind your own pages and words,
so you can figure it out,
don't let those interesting words,
go down a drain, if not, in a drought.
So, if you looking for something,
go straight to the...