Laurel Vijitha Poems
- How I Feel On The Summer Day On the morning I wake up, I see,...
- Rain! ! I am going to the market, to buy a drawing kit, ...
- Wonderful Nature From nothingness came an explosion, Giving...
- Alliens! ! Aliens, alliens, alliens, why do they scare us ...
- If U Want To If u want to live, live for good and needy, ...
- Friend Oh! my friend, u have such a nice trend! ! : p you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
How I Feel On The Summer Day
On the morning I wake up, I see,
The sun elegantly shining towards me,
And then I realize it's summer today,
'Here comes the summer', I say.
I get up and jump on the bed,
Looking at the sun so red,
Mom comes rushing in,
Holding a spoon from kitchen.
'Mom, it's summer', I say,
Mom smiles and says, 'yes! this is may! '
Now, I am very delightful,
On this day very beautiful,
The clouds passing over,
Hey! the sun is getting covered!
And this is the way,
How I feel on a summer day!
plzzz rate it! !