Laurie Van der Hart
Laurie Van der Hart Poems
- To Rhyme Or Not To Rhyme -new- That is the question A poet's ...
- Hotel Pillows Hotels pillows, I find Are meticulously ...
- To Sleep Or Not To Sleep? If I am honest I have to ...
- The Poverty Of Affluence Poor you, rich man Who know not the...
- Sitting On The Wall Between Li...
- Malaysian Dream I dreamed of flying over endless sea To some...
- No Mercy Our first scenic drive in Mallorca From Palma to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laurie Van der Hart
To Rhyme Or Not To Rhyme
That is the question
A poet's decision
Should my poem rhyme
Some great poets passionately
Keep to form and rhyme inviolately
But some others, just as great,
Rhyming sounds good and is fun
But can take you down roads
You weren't planning on
And make you say things
You hadn't pondered upon
And since nothing rhymes with rhinoceros
You have to come up with words that are preposterous
You know what I mean...
So you have to consider the thought and matter
And whether saying it straight would be ...