Lesley Taylor Poems
- Her Curtain Dress Her curtain dress Aimless flutter ...
- Martyr. A lofty demise for such a delicate flower. A little...
- Spindle I was born in a printing press I'll die as a ...
- She Writes At Midnight She writes at midnight when whole ...
- Perfectly Invincible In this broken mess when all else has ...
- An Almost Goodbye Frosty fingers intertwine elaborate lace, ...
- On Prayer Orison fallen cast from sullen eyes flickering to...
Lesley Taylor has been writing poetry for 6 years, and is continually modifying her style. She currently writes a lot of freeverse and unrhymed poetry. Her work is typically discussing views on morality and life from a Christian standpoint.
Lesley lives in Massachusetts and enjoys reading Cummings, Dickinson, Whitman, Neruda, and Poe. She intends to pursue a career as an English teacher. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lesley Taylor
cast from sullen eyes
flickering to heaven
upwards in constant plea
searching for answers
hidden in breath of whispered prayer
though darkness prevails
take heart weary
the tunnel light is there
shadows fade like flowers
sun shines in brillant glory
a new rain dropping crimson red
your time comes
a new day has dawned
tomorrow will not escape us.