Lillian B. Rose
Lillian B. Rose Poems
- The Measure Of A Man (2011) the measure of a man Is not in a...
- The Sea(1994-1995) The sea, the sea: calling out to you and ...
- On A Damp Foggy Day (2007) A car without headlights On a ...
- The Question (2005) Here I sit as you wander on by Blind to ...
- The Lost Children (2008) Ask any Poetess who her children ...
- The Mosquito's Last Stand (Lat... The Mosquito's Last ...
- If We Spent... (Untitled Five:... If we spent as much time...
A decendant(the only daughter) of Tiger: the rabbit (chinese astrology) and Turtle: The Leo(western astrology) , A catholic (Christian) who believes that life is going to have potholes, and mountians but when we steady each other they are less noticable. I am in my early thirties and I have been writing pieces for about 24 years. Rarely seeking publication. This is my first time releasing my work under my Pen Name: Lillian B. Rose. For prose see www.writing.com/LillianB.Rose
Too often the things I write cause a waves of callous remarks to float around me. It is the reason I write under a pen name. To quiet the gossip circles.
'The course of love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
A rainbow is a sign that God will not repeat to flood the whole earth and kill off everyone who is disobedient to him, after the flood - God regretted what he did and used the rainbow to say never aga...meaning of the rainbow
Comments about Lillian B. Rose
The Measure Of A Man (2011)
the measure of a man
Is not in a number of scores
Or the record of loves in a lifetime
The number of times he hung up without speaking
The measure of a man
Isn't in his educational attainment
Or the number of patches on a letterman jacket
It isn't the people who claim him
Because he was popular
It isn't the courts he served on
Or his leadership abilities
It isn't his competitors glories
It isn't his spiritual gifts
It isn't his decisiveness
The measure of a man
Is in his love's eyes
It is the committment to love he shows daily
It is his ...