Lillian B. Rose
Lillian B. Rose Poems
- The Sea(1994-1995) The sea, the sea: calling out to you and ...
- The Measure Of A Man (2011) the measure of a man Is not in a...
- In Search Of A Dream(2004) Do my eyes look empty to ...
- The Ancient Knight(2005) Once more at the ledge Staring ...
- Stolen Moments (2007) A voice from the past A memory in the ...
- The Season's End (1997) People change with every ...
- The 'tender The man of my dreams is buried In the clouds of...
I am the only daughter of Tiger: the rabbit and Turtle: The Leo. A conservative contemplative Christian who married a conservative evangelical humanitarian. I am in my late thirties and I have been writing pieces for about 28 years. Rarely seeking publication. Lillian B. Rose is a pen name I use on 7 websites and a profile on my email.
I joined poem-hunter under my Pen Name and also have prose on www.writing.com/LillianB.Rose
Too often the things I write cause a waves of callous remarks to float around me. The reason I write under a pen name is to quiet the gossip circles when I write anything because it is often personal in some form or fashion. Socially I am often ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
A rainbow is a sign that God will not repeat to flood the whole earth and kill off everyone who is disobedient to him, after the flood - God regretted what he did and used the rainbow to say never aga...meaning of the rainbow
Comments about Lillian B. Rose
The sea, the sea: calling out to you and me
Waves rush in to caress the sand
Only to roll out again
The sea, the sea: calmness in its water
But in one fowl swoop
The calm has turned sour
The sea, the sea: breezes clear as day
Salty air meets our lips
Longer, will we stay?
The sea, the sea: soft sand beneath our feet
Breeze cooling our hot hands
One look at your eyes and I Know
The sea, the sea: our ally and friend
The seascape drawing us in
In triumph, two sweethearts together
Creating Minstrels in the sand.