Lindsay King Poems
- I'M Going To Die Alone tears roll down my face almost as ...
- Someone Kill The Romantic In M... someone kill the romantic in ...
- Rubbing Alcohol so you take away the pain to make life less ...
- Actor a year ago it was all a year ago when you kissed me ...
- Used Condom Wrapper it seems these words have lost their ...
- Can You, Will You? Everything seems to stop When you walk on...
- Pictures From Lindsay's Camera i can never go back to what ...
I am a southern California girl living in the Sacramento County. How much trouble can I cause here? ! ?
I don't like many people.
I probably won't like you.
But if I do, I'm a very loyal person.
I have LOVE IS HELL tattooed on my wrist.
Either I am very, very bitter, or I am overly obsessed over Ryan Adams.
You decide. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lindsay King
I'M Going To Die Alone
tears roll down my face
almost as common as a bad cliché
we've been apart
longer than we were together
my wounds reopened
by a car, a face, a word
but i know that my name
my favorites, my rights
could never make you think of me
other girls with cookie cutter faces
pile around you like groupies
you never stated why you were with
a slump like me
only that it was for ulterior motives
you never loved me
you admitted that
why can't i stop being mad?
why can't i move on?
why do i have to distance myself
over 600 ...