Lingam ajji Poems
- Chains Of Imprisonment! A thousand walls surround you, ...
- The Last Cry The apocalypse befell. Red hot sprites of fire ...
- Rainbow Dove You saw through me Like a mirror, Yet you ...
- Curious Anamoly In flair of blacks and blues, Misfortune ...
- Dying No, I am not dying once again. I refuse to feel the ...
- Home Calling Mornings are short, Days seem late, Dark ...
- Damnful Retreat When a child is born, An intellectual bomb ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lingam ajji
Chains Of Imprisonment!
A thousand walls surround you,
Blinding the will to see,
You chained yourself in the abyss,
To divide the rest from thee.
A silent whimper I hear,
At a distance beyond sight.
The undying fear, the sufferings
Beset the eerie night.
Drowning in your lessons of wisdom
Encaged is your shivering soul.
Alas! the key to your cage was lost
Gathering the pieces to be made whole.
Survive the good, learn from the bad,
Life goes on like never before-
Lose the chains of imprisonment,
Shadows of disgrace shall vanish therefore.