Lisa Matthews Poems
- Six Silent Tears Last night before I went to bed, thoughts ...
- My Last Good-Byes My life such a sad story All I did was ...
- On The Street A lonely girl on the streets At the age of ...
- Without You I'D Die The night was dreary as the rain came ...
- Now You'Re Gone I want to forget you and I want to move ...
- Farmer's Daughter Eileen was a farmer's daughter She was the...
- My Last Trip I sink the blade deep into my skin My life's ...
I have loved writing poems since I was a little girl. I would always be rhyming. I write poems, songs and stories. I just love writing. I'm 15 years old. I live in Tauranga, New Zealand. I have two best friends. Their name's are Lewis Cotter and Heather Cruickshank. [Ginga Ninja and Midget lol]I love them so much. I recently was dumped by this guy that I've loved for over a year so most of my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lisa Matthews
Six Silent Tears
Last night before I went to bed,
thoughts of you filled my head.
Though I have not cried like this in many years,
onto my pillow fell six silent tears.
The first was for your smile that I miss,
and the taste of your tender lips that I long to kiss.
The second was for your angel face,
and thoughts of your warm, loving embrace.
The third came as no surprise,
as I thought of your beautiful, bright, loving eyes.
After this, the fourth came rolling,
Instead of my pillow, it is you I should be holding.
The fifth came for one reason alaone,
I felt my love...