Little King of Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows Poems
- A Place To Rest My Soul Life for me was hollow, ...
- A-Z Agonizingly, Beautiful! Inside you I see! Just warming ...
- My Siblings The oldest child, I am of four. Without the ...
- A Victim Of The Moment As the winter moon reflects upon the ...
- Puzzled Love Another clue. Or maybe two. Steadily I followed...
- Salute Could it be you? Could it be true? Give me the ...
- Between You, The Moon, And Me. Riding a prayer to the man on ...
As I am now over 50 poems in, I guess you could say I'm becoming a 'regular'. With no end in sight. Here is to the next 50. I highly recommend these fellow poets who have inspired me.
6.Wind Song more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Little King of Sorrows
A Place To Rest My Soul
Life for me was hollow,
Color's were just a shade,
The days just ran together,
Dreams they slowly fade.
Every waking moment,
getting harder than the last,
Hopes about the future,
tarred and feathered by the past.
Smiles a force of habit,
As pure as man-made snow,
Real enough to see it,
But fake enough to know.
My actions like a zombie,
thoughtless instinct to the core, ...