Liza Sudjina BILINGUAL
Liza Sudjina BILINGUAL Poems
- I Want Peace. Unearthly. I want peace. Unearthly. Hear ...
- My Blue, Blue Bird, My blue, blue bird, Golden night star,...
- Does A Stone Have A Soul Does a stone have a soul Or is ...
- A Babe As without mom and dad - a babe, So without you I ...
- To Joseph To Joseph Without questions our circle is ...
- I'Ll Sit Quietly And Read... I'll sit quietly and read... ...
- Puzzle Of three times upside down turned puzzle, there are...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Liza Sudjina BILINGUAL
I Want Peace. Unearthly.
I want peace. Unearthly.
Hear tremors of earth and drifting of ice.
Like all native and foreign.
But dear, like in movies deaf and dumb.
However, and movies will not help me,
to fell from life a sweet rest.
River of wine and old cella,
can update my joy in a chest.
My immortal soul, I'm not dead,
peer into the distance and heaven.
Death is only a bit of rest,
so that to open my eyes again I could there.