Logan Fulk Poems
- Subconscious Silent hold for the conscious’s fold Under the ...
- Natures Gift In our hands we have a world of green So much ...
- A Guiding Hand When doubts envelop the mind Of a person with...
- Memories Of Moving On Shadows of the heart and soul Overlap ...
- Until Then My Fire Burns The fire within our hearts Burns ...
- The Lunar Blossom I am the flower of the moon Who stands ...
- Roadblock Reminiscent of all the hard fought battles Over ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Logan Fulk
Silent hold for the conscious’s fold
Under the mind things remain untold
But not because they choose to hide
Collective memories only wish to reside
Oh they are hidden yet not out of sight
No part of the mind puts up such a fight
Such joy they provide but they also give fright
Coin flips won’t make the decision unfurled
In our minds, it’s not a 50/50 world
Other people, other pieces, other places choose
Unable to deny, unable to refuse
Simply waiting for it to come