LongLive BrokenHeart Poems
- You Told Me No You told me no, I said yes. You said don't ...
- Think Twice Like an old abandon truck. You left me on that ...
- Here I Go Again So here I go again. Chasing you ...
- Why Am I Here? Thoughts of suicide are in the air. Nobody ...
- The True Me I may look strong, but i am fragile. You think...
- Hes The One For Me Hes an angel to me, no matter how he ...
- Love Me If You Dare Love me if you dare. Dare to love ...
My life is confusing, but yet fun too. I have a liitle girl (not really she thinks I'm her mom) . I have the most amazing friends and the most amazing boyfriend ever.... I'm a true cowgirl. Owning about 22 horses.2 quarter horses, tenneessee walkers, Morgans, thoroughbreds,1 black forest horses, and 1 dalles pony.
Ive love most everythin more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LongLive BrokenHeart
You Told Me No
You told me no,
I said yes.
You said don't do it,
But I went ahead.
You tried to help me.
But you got in the way.
No need for me.
You tried to wrap me with your love,
But no use I was to cold.
You told me no, don't do it.
But I said 'what's the point of me here any ways? '
You said to 'brighten up my day.'
I said 'what light do you see? '
You said 'a light so deep, that only one person can see.'
I asked 'who is that one person that can see this light? '
You looked up, smile, walked over to me,
You wrapped me in your arms,
And whisper in ...