Lorenzo Costigliolo Poems
- A Message To My New-Found Frie...
- A Guardian – The Thorn Amidst all flora’s ...
- ! ! The Oak (Sonnet 12) As lifeblood drains and dries in aged...
- ! ! Look Back With Ancient Eye...
- A Perfect Pair Birds and Bees both fly with ease buzzing, ...
- ! ! ! ! In Memoriam (Sonnet 8... Like stars that live then ...
- ! These Eyes Are Watching You ...see your words verbal ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Message To My New-Found Friend, Continued...
, , , and I love you
for what I don’t see of you
your voice through written word
though not a syllable spoken, heard
by none, yet sweet as bird
song ringing through dark silent night
lark of morning singing light
refrains of love songs, sterling bright
as your hidden eyes delight,
your empty lips, like mine,
all too alone
and I love you
for what you see in me
that those with eyes refused to see
I standing here before them still, , ,
they turned away because I do not fit
their fantastic images
of all that they pretended ...