Lori Boulard Poems
- My Hot Black Love, Or, Ode To ... HIS name? Please. What ...
- 004 A Really Good Song a really good song has your throat by ...
- Poets - Why I Write You ask why I write. Why I stray in open...
- A Lullaby you exhaust me your curiosity frustrating I wish ...
- Controlled Rebellion Trouble always starts with a smile, ...
- One Simple Wish promise me that when all is said and ...
- 04 The Real Theory Of Relativi... In the hours before dawn I ...
Like the sun I seem to gravitate west, venturing into uncharted territory whenever possible. I enjoy sharing with others who love poetry and reading their work, so if something moves you - in any direction - I'd love to know. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Hot Black Love, Or, Ode To Java
HIS name? Please. What man
among us lives solely for
the touch of your lips
and the “mmmm” that oozes
only if he’s really good?
No, my love is ready for me
waiting patiently for my
Soothing every injury
Smoothing every edge
Offering clarity in a blurred existence
Inspiring me to face my fortune
Mi amor, unlike mi men, judges not
the words of my lips,
travels impeccably well,
and sets my heart’s pace each
and every morning.
and he’s calling my name.