Louise Myers Poems
- Bread Of Life My spirit hungers for the Bread of Live, Only...
- Confession Before a farmer can sow his seed, it will take ...
- Step By Step Life can be a long, hard journey, Sometimes ...
- Alone, Silent, And Still When the heart is broken no matter ...
- God's Telephone Number Call unto me and I will answer you, ...
- Face To Face Everything within me is Excited with praise, ...
- Prayer Warriors P rayer is just having conversation with God,...
I am now living in So. Lawrence, Massachusetts.
I have been writing for a long time mostly about
my childhood and family customs. This was for benefit
of our children and grandchildren. I also have
Christian writings in story and poetry. All my
writings, I dedicate to the Lord Jesus Christ.
May every word bring glory to His name. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Louise Myers
Bread Of Life
My spirit hungers for the Bread of Live,
Only found in You,
My thirst is for the Living Water,
Given as only You can do,
Whosoever comes to You,
You will not drive away,
The reason You came from heaven,
Was to pave the way,
All that the Father gives,
Will Be given unto You,
Those who look to the Son,
Will receive eternal life too,
Oh! We praise You our Bread of Life,
Feed our wanting soul,
Give us Your Living Water,
Filling us to overflow.
Jesus only You. (Kingskid)