Lycko Chizo Poems
- Shattered He used to be very silent Dont even try to open ...
- Sinking In Sadness Future so unsure, Tommorow full of ...
- Late Love She was the most beautiful girl I ever look at She...
- Crying Shoulder I'm happy whenever she's sad When she and ...
- Those Eyes You have no eyes You can't see Your vision are ...
- My Best Friend No one like to be with me To be my friend, ...
- Magnet And Metal A strong magnet you are And I'm a weak ...
my wrttings mostly come from immagination, but sometimes from personal experience and observation from my soroundings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lycko Chizo
He used to be very silent
Dont even try to open his mouth
To let his thoughts and feelings to come out
He was always all alone with no one else
Nothing but a sad color
painted all over his face
Then he begun to be more lost
Will he ever find himself?
Will he escape the shadows
that eating his soul and flesh?
But eventhough he live,
his not really alive
Cause the great emptiness
killing him inside
So he look but cant see
Cant see hope, cant see nobody
Why does he always thought
that sadness will last forever?
That life is a melting ...