Lyssa Renea Poems
- You Ruined Us The demon inside you wants to play Will you ...
- Ignorance I choose to ignore it the pain in my ...
- She Killed Me The sickening sounds of a child’s scream The ...
- Unspoken Words A fake smile plastered on the face of a ...
- Love Your bleeding heart beats inside my chest The smile I ...
- Insanity Awaits I bite my lips to hold my tongue Longing to ...
- Cold Hearted The abyss in your body, right above your left ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lyssa Renea
You Ruined Us
The demon inside you wants to play
Will you let it escape?
Can you feel him clawing in your skin?
He scratches and bites and yells
He wants you to let him out
He wants you to cry and bleed
And suffer inside of him
He’ll burn you, and stab you,
He’ll make you scream in agony
He wants out. Will you let him go?
He wants to be able to see you pay,
Pay for making him suffer,
Pay for locking him inside, never to be free.
“Don’t let him go”, the world will beg.
You won’t listen. No one ever does.
You’ll give in, you’ll let him out.
He’ll make you ...