M. Bloom Poems
- Mug Of Tea Lights Everdimmed Glowing Off the rim
- Beneath The Surface If you dare to look into A world where ...
- Newtown You, who tears off the butterfly's wings, Will fall...
- Act I, Scene I: The Finale Why can't existence Have ...
- Alone In The Crowd Eternal subservience To the controlled ...
- ...As They Lived There is no laughter in the streets Not the...
- Lasting Losses Life Lets nothing last. Leaving souls to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M. Bloom
Mug Of Tea
Off the rim
Of the mug
With each sip
Behind closed eyes
Smile is forming
Like caramel dreams
So it seems
Of a mug of tea
Reflecting the gleam
Far behind me