Madison Riley Poems
- I'M Only Missing You It's like a piece of me is missing When...
- Detonate We're communicating through dirty eyes Sodden lips ...
- Life Lost... If only I saw what you see in me If my eyes ...
- Here Alone So far away I can not touch, Here alone I miss ...
- Insomnia (Or Why I Should Not ...
- Something That Doesn'T Rhyme..... Such a foolish girl He ...
- Interstitial So this is my life. Everything becomes a ...
These writings are just random thoughts really...I write a LOT, I post a little. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'M Only Missing You
It's like a piece of me is missing
When he's not around
Like a hole in my chest
Pouring to the ground
It's hard to dream, to close my eyes
Cause dreaming is not enough
I need his arms around my neck
I need to feel his touch
But life is taking it's sweet time
And he's so far away
If only I could close my eyes
And bring him back to me
I'm never waking up from this dream
Even though I know I'm not dreaming
From the way inside I'm feeling
I just thought that it could be
It feels like the first time
It feels like the last ...