Here Alone - Poem by Madison Riley
So far away I can not touch,
Here alone I miss you so much,
In your time of need I was not there,
As my heart breaks now there is no compare,
To the pain you must have felt, I'm so sorry...
For letting you fade so easily from my memory.
Your embrace, your laugh, your smile once so bright.
Now have all begun to dim from my mind’s sight.
You were once my love, my life, my everything.
Now you are falling slowly away, quietly vanishing.
Slipping like sand from my finger’s caress,
I futilely grasp your nothingness.
Comments about Here Alone by Madison Riley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl