Mailrangam Visvanathan Venkataraman
Mailrangam Visvanathan Venkataraman Poems
- Sorrow Makes One A Hero Tomorr... Without sorrow life is ...
- Reaping Rewards By Hoping Hope gives a strong long rope And ...
- Will Future Torture Or Enraptu... Future is unknown Nothing...
- Humor Is An Armor Worry is an invisible tumor But it can be ...
- I Am A Zero Not A Hero At age fifty no achievement This ...
- When Efforts Recur, Success Wi... Surely one day success...
- My Brain Computer Carries Limi...
1.TWENTY LETTERS FROM MR TONY BLAIR, FORMER P M UNITED KINGDOM
2.FIVE LETTERS FROM MR JOHN HOWARD, FORMER P M AUSTRALIA
3.ONLY ONE LETTER FROM MR PAUL MARTIN, FORMER P M CANADA
4.TWO LETTERS FROM MS HELEN CLARK, FORMER P M NEW ZEALAND
5.ONLY ONE LETTER FROM MR JOSE SOCRATES, P M PORTUGAL
6.TWO SEASON'S GREETINGS FROM THE MOST SUPREME 'THEIR ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mailrangam Visvanathan Venkataraman
Sorrow Makes One A Hero Tomorrow
Without sorrow life is zero
We must accept fate's arrow
If our efforts are thorough
Our sorrow, God will borrow
Sorrows nicely shape our mind
Sorrows stop our being blind
Via sorrows, remedies we find
Sorrows are indirectly kind
In the absence of sorrow
Our mind does not grow
We think not like a hero
Our attitude is made narrow
Sorrows must be overcome
For which efforts we welcome
At last strong we become
This is sorrows' outcome
Our will-power, sorrows increase
To our heart, sorrows supply grease
Our talents, only sorrows ...