Mal Sharp Poems
- A Day Will Come A day will come when I will die, I won't ...
- Can I Continue Can I continue making the same mistakes, ...
- Humanities Greatest Weakness To understand others is hard, ...
- 'Life Isn'T Fair...' Life isn't fair, we all know this A ...
- I Am An Atheist (Acrostic) It is beyond me to conceive, All...
- The Promise I Made To Thee. I have known you all your days, ...
- This Heart Of Mine This heart that is inside of me, Belongs...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mal Sharp
A Day Will Come
A day will come when I will die,
I won't want you to sit and cry.
I want instead from all, a smile,
Ignore the fixed funeral style.
Don't speak of heaven or of god,
I've always thought them rather odd.
Don't enter the church, go outside,
To the place, where I will now reside.
Funerals are always taxing,
I'd rather you be relaxing.
So don't let grief stand in your way,
Please, if only for this one day.
Rejoice for my life, not death,
I loved you all with every breath.