maria guzvic Poems
- She's Gone A whisper of daybreak glimpsed through the ...
- The Mask Time drinks my emotions Worn out And bare My ...
- Innocent Bairn Tears drive a path down a blackened face, ...
- Doubts Doubt is an animal That nibbles inside Gnaws till ...
- And Love Streams in veins where love gushes through Heart...
- R.I.P A green flatland with marble parchments Bouquets laid ...
- Come Dance With Me A wing flutters and my heart is ...
I am me.
Worrying is the ultimate adult misuse of time! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about maria guzvic
Time drinks my emotions
In my hands
I sit here
My eyes I hold covered
Is part of me
Mirrors to my soul
With a plea