Marie Bliss Poems
- I Am Pure Love, when I act like I'm not Don't believe me. I...
- Turning Points She said to me that he had 'bought her ...
- Today I was going to unlock the dark chasm of anger from the...
- My Little Blessing. My baby is leaving home today, it was ...
- Michael Yesterday, when we stopped almost at the cliffs ...
- Closed Eyes I cant think of you I can only think of the ...
- Persephone Personified. Trekking through the desert with my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marie Bliss
I Am Pure Love,
when I act like I'm not
Don't believe me.
I change everyday,
I'm nothing that you can
put your finger on.
I'm looking, even for myself.
What can you expect?
If you are my friend,
you will allow me to be what
I'm pure love,
on a journey.
Don't believe the rest.
Though i have walked through
lifetimes of pain, anger, regret
I'm none of these.
Those are not things I am.