Mark Fahmy Poems
- Peace Have you ever imagined our world without war? Where ...
- Like Moving Clouds Clouds moving so fast in the morning ...
- It Wasn't Me It wasn't me It wasn't me you used to see I ...
- Self-Reflection Questions questions on my mind, Curious ...
- I Left It All I left it all Once and for all Everything ...
- Broke Free I cherished my own soul one day Emerged out of ...
- Last Thing I Remember Last thing I remember was the dreamy ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If you can't find any force of good around you in your life, then be one.''Mark Fahmy
''Do not trust them so much that you start to doubt the gentle whispers of your heart.''Mark Fahmy
Life is not a competition. It's a unique race of your own. Each and every player is on his own. Our paths may meet, but are never going to be the same. The more focused you are on your own race, the m...Mark Fahmy
''Being a people pleaser always comes with a price, and that price is usually your own pleasure.''Mark Fahmy
''You know what's worse than not working hard? Working hard in the wrong direction.''Mark Fahmy
Comments about Mark Fahmy
Have you ever imagined our world without war?
Where there is no killing anymore
Where peace is everywhere
And the world becomes truly fair
Where hearts are filled with love
And there's no one trying to be tough
Why don't we have a rebirth?
And name our new country Earth
Why do we always insist on killing each other?
Rather than trying to love one another
Why don't we remove the dust?
And try to live in a world full of trust
We're used to hearing bad news on the television
Why don't we try to help and refuse division?
Or we'll stay as ...