Mark Williams Poems
- Waterfall You. An accidental tangent. Trying to not ...
- Goddess 'You are beautiful'. No. False start.
- For Leah The small hill, astral farm included, ...
- Because Because, So many words to be spoken, Choosing ...
- Awake I will never let anyone fall Shackles, shaken - ...
- Notice You do not. Not looking into your eyes, knowing ...
- Prayer Disconnect the perfect line, Cycle indestructible, ...
Comments about Mark Williams
You. An accidental tangent.
Trying to not gaze.
Must not dwell.
Seized, imprisoned next to your eyes.
The books keep whimpering,
'Not the one being sought'.
Enthralled without reason.
Mind being controlled.
You are the ache between breaths.
Such sweet terror,
When your mouth trembles, so slightly.
Draw breath from the entire world,
Un-flow the currents of void,
Which keep complete peace.
You are a matched opponent.
Strength garnered over years,