Martha C Dias
Martha C Dias Poems
- Beyond The Seemingly Tiny Dot.... Woman: Tears well up But ...
- Chasing After The Wind Redemption We're all in search ...
- Tell Me Tell me, How would I know of your sorrows? Which ...
- The Picture I am more than a picture… More than a silent ...
- Unspoken Words Touch; As warm as the summer sun On a cold ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Martha C Dias
Beyond The Seemingly Tiny Dot...
Tears well up
But you show them not,
Your mind is full of thoughts
But you speak them not.
Afraid of being misunderstood
You stay shut,
Playing your part
In the daily rut!
In the midst of sardonic people
Caught up in between
Heaven and hell,
It aint illusion
Or the ultimate reality either,
Just a passing phase
This begins hither and ends thither!
But what is an end….
Again just a fleeting state,
You're allured into a trap
Using "momentary pleasure" as bait!