Matthew Fowler Poems
- When Life Feels Broken If love has left you bleak, with a ...
- Where My Mind Strays Since the day i was born, no one haas ...
- A Woman Named Mary Fear layed upon a cold summers night As ...
- A New Day Once born, left to be consumed by the lost and the ...
- A Driven Heart Young man, dont be scared. For the night is ...
- Falling Together In darkness leapt a soul that sparred. With...
- Why Am I Me Why am I me? What determines our road? Can we...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Why Am I Me
Why am I me?
What determines our road?
Can we alter it?
I guess Ill never know.
Should i look for an answer?
Or just turn away,
because Ive been searching
through night and day?
Is there a wheel?
Is the a ruler?
What determines our fate?
If our climate is warmer or cooler.
What determines our look?
How we talk and sing.
You could call it probability.
There is something there i think.
Should we hurt?
Should we live in pain?
What about if our soul is clean?
Or our soul is stained.
So why are we us? ...