Maya Garza Poems
- (d) Smile(d) big for the love(d) of my life. Seeing is ...
- Appraisal Am I the apple of your eye? Or the core of your ...
- I'M Sorry (Apology) I dreamt of you last night, a vivid, ...
- So Must it have been so? It's what I'd like to know, ...
- To What Benefit Was This? To what benefit was this? What ...
- Exactly Frighten. You. Me. We don't see.
- So I'D Rather The blank page. It calls out to me, ...
Every day will have a theme
She shall continue the avocado-fests of her youth
Drink tequila in the early afternoon
Have converse in a myriad of colors
And spend her pension on the tackiest of costume jewelry
She will uphold the psychosis of her bogus youth
Build forts in every possible location
Have an active facebook page
And make devious plans with her ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maya Garza
Smile(d) big for the love(d) of my life.
Seeing is deceiving.
... I really miss you.