Megan Loney Poems
- Life And Death Of A Crush Eyes seek out until he's ...
- Singing Spring Time Spring time is the only time when birds ...
- Doubtful Hope Cheerful face, Open heart, Now it's ...
- Freedom I see all my dreams On the red, white and ...
- Commiting A Crime In the darkness, There she lies. Her ...
- Perfection Blinking eyes, Smiling lips, Splayed out ...
- Untitled Once, long ago, I saw a spark, Now I only see the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Megan Loney
Life And Death Of A Crush
Eyes seek out until he's sighted.
There I sit, love unrequited.
With a painfilled heart, I let out a sigh.
This knife called hate will cause me to die.
Tearfilled eyes begin to flow.
It's hard to let your feelings show.
Misktakes were made, feelings revealed.
Should've known better and left them concealed.
Now times almost over, it's almost the end.
I'm sorry that you broke my heart and I hope you're sorry it won't mend.
But it's alright, from my life you'll soon be gone.
I'll find someone to love me and help me move on.