Melissa Wagner Poems
- The Metaphorical Christian Lif... Shivering in the cold, ...
- The American Flag Symbols of Freedom. Engraved stories will ...
- The Journey Without Shortcuts The Journey traveled without ...
- ...Just A Cross? A simple cross, the symbol of our ...
- Waterfall The rush of water flowing, pouring over ...
- What's In My Journal? Memories. That's all I have. Those ...
- Seasons Of Hope Hope is a flower. It may bloom in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Wagner
The Metaphorical Christian Life
Shivering in the cold,
holding the cup of hot chocolate with both hands.
A thought came to me,
a metaphor it's called,
but it seemed to be true.
to be explained clearly,
The cold is life,
God it the cup of hot chocolate,
warming us, both
inside and out.
When we pass someone in need,
we give them a drink,
filling their cup.
being the loving, caring God he really is,
refills our own.
It may sound cheesy,