It's Time To Act! - Poem by Meriam Joseph
Drugs, drugs, drugs,
What do you get?
More than harm is its effect,
Oh! What a dangerous quest.
It’s time to act,
Get up fight for it,
Can’t let people lose their lives,
Can’t let them take the wrong side.
Use it one time,
And you want it again,
You’ll murder, you’ll kill
You’ll do anything it takes,
The game of murder it’s called,
Yes, it’s a dangerous game,
It’s not good for your body,
Nor for your soul because it just fades away.
All copy rights reserved to Meriam Joseph.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about It's Time To Act! by Meriam Joseph
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl