Simon Gowen Poems
- Whats In A Name? I was chatting with a friend today I think ...
- Chocolate Ice Cream. I've met a kinky lady, I can't reveal ...
- Favourite Slippers. There’s nothing more inviting Than my ...
- The Lonely Man The lonely man knows lonely like no other The...
- A Day In The Life Of Now it's some what of a mystery Just ...
- I Just Want To Be Loved This was requested by a friend. She...
- Funny Bone I need to ask a question While I'm sitting here ...
I'm a fun loving gent from the UK. Most of my days are filled with humour, watching, or creating.
Hopefully this is reflected in some of my poems.
Once in a while, something 'Serious' or thought provoking manages to force it's way out.
But generally, my aim is fun. And sharing.
I think its a wonderful gift to be able to place a smile, onto the face of someone you may ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Whats In A Name?
I was chatting with a friend today
I think you’ll find it funny
He’s Just won Thirty Thousand Pounds
Now Jack Pott’s in the money!
So then that got me thinking
Of some other folk I knew
Like my mate who’s with the Coast guard
Aaron C Reskew
If you have some dodgy plumbing
And you need to call him out
Then do yourself a favour
Give my mate Lee King a shout.
We also have a Dentist
He’ll clean your teeth for you
You’ll find him in the phone book
And his name is Mr Chu
It’s nice and quiet where I live
We rarely hear of ...