Michel Antoine Poems
- Memories Revisited I remember you like a nightmare From ...
- Exact Change: Quarters For Th...
- White Slumber White Slumber Michel ...
- Streamless Omen Streamless Omen Michel ...
- Ode To Karen C. Ode to Karen C. She sang love songs, ...
- Darkest Dream Of Dawn Darkest Dream of Dawn Michel ...
- The Abyss Of Our Tomorrows The Abyss of Our ...
Graduate of NYU in French and psychology, studied in Paris and NYC. Went on to graduate school specializing in addiction disorders esp. eating disorders of anorexia and bulimia nervosa.Became a French teacher then moved on to world of counselling. Currently teaching piano, tutoring French and working in the field of addictions as a therapist. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michel Antoine
I remember you like a nightmare
From which I cannot wake
A burden, an enemy
A lover and a friend.
You promised me the world, yet
Turned it upside down
I hid, I bled and circled back for more.
To try on trial these tears do know
A daunting melody begun in vain
Do I run away to finding you again?
Or am I finally free to underestimate the pain?
I remember it all too well,
In dire desperation did I fall.
Nothing seems to last forever except
Such ill-begotten misery
A struggle to combat the beast
Whose beauty never lasted
I yearn and ...