Michelle Dickson Poems
- Biglive, Smallsuicide, Biglaug...
- ♥ A Lovers Death ♥ Lost in the moment, Lost in ...
- *#* The Game We Play *#* I live in a world full of anger and...
- ) : You Were My Best Friend: ( You were my best friend You ...
- *~cowboy Star~* The Cowgirl in Me likes it rough. The ...
- Dangerous, Beautiful Stranger! You’re some kind of beautiful ...
- ecause oO lLve 'Because of you I never stray too far from ...
Im 23 years old. I live in Stephenville, Texas. I used to live on a farm with my mom and dad where we raised horses, dogs, and cats.
Some of the poems that I write about have actually happened to me but then again some have not actually happened to myself. The poems I write about are the things that I see around me or that I hear about or I wish to write about. They are also the things that I can't seem to get across to others, what I can't seem to ever say.
Also, comments on my poems and myself would be much appreciated!
Comments, comments, comments
my poems cry for them everyday
comments, comments, comments
I'm trying to keep my anxiousness ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michelle Dickson
Biglive, Smallsuicide, Biglaugh, Smallsuicide, Bigbiglove
This is what my thoughts are
I do not have a star
To put in all my hopes
To put in all my dreams
Where will I be without my star.
Before you came
These were my thoughts
But now I am lost.
I do not have these thoughts anymore.
That is whats running through my mind.
I must be insane
Running off cocaine.
These thoughts are brought to mind.
It must be ...