Miraj Raha Poems
- An Ode To Poemhunter In this august assembly, I ...
- Mirage From the very embryo, god spins his uncanny web of ...
- Homecoming I cleared the snow, tantalizing me to look beyond...
- Ocean Oneness Vast and undefined, this uncanny creation of ...
- 3: 30 Am It is that blessed time when the world lives by ...
- The Absolute I'm the one whose breath expands to the eager ...
- Descent Finally I feel the pull by that tenebrous ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Finally I feel the pull
by that tenebrous force
sucking me into the dimension
of the mortal sphere.
My consciousness widens
defying the boundaries of
the Universe, as I, single
and deathless become
In tremendous speed I descend,
once more attracted to the sweet
temptations of the magical cycle
of birth and death.
A brief pause in the journey,
and I feel the whispers of the
mortal world shrouding my
Another pause -
and I am greeted with
The same laughing, shouting,
crying throng, ...