Mitta Xinindlu Poems
- Five Reasons You Are No Good You are a very bad substance ...
- True Friend I have gone so high with you We have gone to ...
- Don'T Look Back Is it not funny now that it is you who is ...
- Broken Clock Songs of sorrow sprung from my heart; All I ...
- Amazing Man I met him there and waiting he was. We talked ...
- Love Me, I Plead You light up my life; You suit me by each ...
- For You I pray that nothing harms you, Or break your heart,...
Talented and versatile writer, proficient in technical communications. Successfully generated hundreds of business materials, including reports, letters, proposals, presentations, press releases, memos, reviews, and manuals. More than 10 years of experience writing creative copy for direct response markets and promotional advertising. Skillfully designed and produced material for newsletters, brochures, and flyers. Authored first-rate essays and articles for publication, in print, and online. Enthusiastic and creative customer-focused writer, adept at quality work. Tremendous integrity and common sense. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''We are nice; but we're broken.''Mitta Xinindlu
''The number of people around you does not matter, because you will surely die alone in the end.''Mitta Xinindlu
''There are brave men. And there are brave women.''Mitta Xinindlu
''I'm sorry that you came back to earth.''Mitta Xinindlu
''Take care of the present moment because it is all that you will ever have.''Mitta Xinindlu
Comments about Mitta Xinindlu
Five Reasons You Are No Good
You are a very bad substance that I got addicted to.
I find your advantages less than your disadvantages.
You make me forget of the important aspects in my life.
You leave me broke and out every time.
You are a heartbreaker;
You leave my heart and needs unattended.
You cause me heartaches every now and then.
You bring cruelty out of my innocent heart.
You even kept me away from the Lord.
You are a bad influence;
You make me dirty, and keep me stuck in a dustbin.
You cause me to stink and be a bad company to the world.
You keep convincing me of ...