mohan sanjeevan Poems
- Come Into My Arms Come into my arms let me whisper love into...
- I Want To Dance With You I want to dance with you With music...
- Rain Are A Delight Forever! Skies opened up suddenly Clouds ...
- Being Happy Always Being happy always Is easier said than ...
- She Deserves To Be Loved She deserves to be loved Sorry guys...
- Tennis Mood! World over tennis lovers are a legion They ...
- I Love Poem, Poem Got To Love ... I am a poem lover The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mohan sanjeevan
Come Into My Arms
Come into my arms
let me whisper love into your ears
showering kisses on your honey lips and all over you
don't feel lonely anymore stay there in my arms
feeling loved and in love
Love melts the loneliness
And the togetherness brings warmth in winter
Chillness in summer a state
To stay in comfort all seasons
Wrap your arms around me with love
Embrace tightens around each other
with a yearning and passion to love,
make love and feel the fulfillment
loneliness turning into togetherness
nights and days getting sweeter
we may physically ...