Mysterious Writer 333
Mysterious Writer 333 Poems
- My Name Is Anne - A Poem About...
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Twinkle, twinkle, little star, ...
- I Was Sold Mummy I was only five, Yet you sold me, Daddy ...
- Fake I smile everyday, And act joyful too, I bright up ...
- Help Me You're killing me, Not literally, But my soul is ...
- I've Got A Tiny Problem I've got a tiny problem, It has to ...
- Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall 8 years old: Mirror, mirror, ...
Love me? Great. Hate me? Even better. Think I'm ugly? Don't look at me. Don't know me? Don't judge me. Think you know me? You have no idea. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mysterious Writer 333
My Name Is Anne - A Poem About An Abused Girl
My name is Anne,
Anne Kimberley Mc Phee,
I've been abused by my dad,
From the age of three.
I would be locked up without food,
Left to starve to death,
I would be thrown for being rude,
Until I was out of breath.
I would be whipped with a belt,
Burned with a red-hot rod,
Yes, I have dealt with,
All this cruel act of God.
But tonight it will be different,
Yes, I promise, it sure will,
For tonight I will feel significant,
And won't need to take pills.
God might be with me tonight,
Oh, hopefully, He will,