Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi Poems
- My Wondrous Dream Surrounded by mountains Clouds hiding ...
- Winter Mornings Winter mornings Misty dawns Shivering ...
- My Dance Of Seven Veils Today I dance The dance of seven ...
- I Love My India And the neighbours just stood by Watching me...
- I Am Just A Sound Wave I felt it today The detachment from...
- Ramblings Of Devils Workshop Space travellers All night ...
- New Journey Your imprints On my body On my soul Will ...
RHYMES WITHOUT A REASON
I think treating/healing people is my calling.A Homeopathic Physician and a Nutritionist by profession.
A spontaneous untrained dancer.Performed internationally Rajasthani folk dance and won many accolades.
Poems never came to me until I turned 40.
I was nudged into it by my very dear friend an Iranian poet herself Ms Maya Marayam Aghamiri.But ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Wondrous Dream
Surrounded by mountains
Clouds hiding their peaks
I feel so much at home
ThIs floral valley, heart. seeks
crisscross the ground
Their trickling voices
So much joy unbound
Tweeting and chirping
Gathering leaves and sticks
These little birds
Have their nests to fix
Waft of cool breeze
Heightens my senses
So many fragrances
Mix and match dances
I too join in
Humming own soulful songs
For the longest time
I have been so forlorn
Hearing me sing
Mighty Mountains would ...