Namita D Kaushik(flora goddess of flowers)
Namita D Kaushik(flora goddess of flowers) Poems
- Before Goodbye Good Bye" I'm tired of your apologies, ...
- My Sister What you mean to me, Is more than I can ...
- Night-Time Its nightime.. Everything is So silent.. ...
- When Is The Time To Say Goodby... when is the time to say good ...
- Just Left This is how the reality turn All the emotions ...
- Tear's~ Hurt Tears of blood fall from my broken heart I ...
- Making Me Feel Like Winter Bre... Lonesome days, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Namita D Kaushik(flora goddess of flowers)
I'm tired of your apologies,
I'm tired of your Lies..
You've left me feeling empty,
Ready to say Good Bye…
I've given you my heart,
I've given you my soul..
I'm tired of feeling empty,
Just once more to feel whole.
Show me you love me,
Whole heartedly and undoubtedly..
Give me reason to believe,
That we were meant to be..
Give me hope and understanding,
These are just some of what I need..
I'm drowning in a feeling,
That what we had may be gone..
But I'm praying that feeling is wrong.
I‘m tired of your apologies, ...