Nangamso Ndikandika Poems
- Big Black Women I am a big black woman Crazy about life and ...
- The Body Of A Woman The body of a woman This is a beautiful...
- I Am The Child Of The Soil I am a child of the soil So ...
- Ewe Lo Sisi Ngu Mama Wam Sometimes I think I’m laughing at ...
- Sorry I Missed Your Funeral. Will you ever forgive, me for ...
- Ecala Icala Ngamacala Cala ndawo ndini Wena uyidolophu ...
- Women Women take your place For you are the necks of ...
My Name is Nangamso (Ntshantsha) Ndikandika.I am the 1st born child of 2.I was born eCala its very small village in the old Transkei, Eastern Cape.I discoverd my passion for poetry in high school.I attended Good Hope Seminary Girls High (Cape Town) .My Literature teacher motivated and allowed me to express and explore poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nangamso Ndikandika
Big Black Women
I am a big black woman
Crazy about life and all living
I’m loving and giving where possible
I was born on a beautiful Tuesday morning
Under the stars of Capricorn and Moon of Transkei
I’m just a normal person
Who’s expressive of her thoughts and emotions
I speak of peace love and integrity
You’d think I’m dancing when I walk
Coping the moves of the lion
I look up straight with no fear of the road ahead
For I am courage, hope and success
My life I compare with the river
For it peacefully moves with one objective
Of meeting the sea all in ...